Never stop striving for the best that is within you. Never stop hoping for all of the righteous desires of your heart. But don’t close your eyes and hearts to the simple and elegant beauties of each day’s ordinary moments that make up a rich, well-lived life. -Dieter F. Uchtdorf, “Forget Me Not”

Friday, May 4, 2012

Sad News

This time, I'm just copying and pasting my post from facebook. I've been crying too much to do anything else.

I want to let everyone know what has been going on lately. Simply put, about a week and a half ago, Eric and I found out that we were expecting, but I have since miscarried. It's been a rough few days, but I have to express my thankfulness for a few things: 
1. Supportive friends and family - they have meant the world to Eric and I over the past few days. 
2. Priesthood blessings of comfort and he
alth - I know that what happened was the Lord's will.
3. I now know that I CAN get pregnant, which has been our biggest worry for the past year and a half. Now the next step is to see if I can carry a baby to full term.
4. I was only 6 weeks along - I know for sure that this could have been far harder and far more heart-breaking, but I thankfully only had a few days to build up hope and expectations.
I'm telling you guys all of this not to get pity or sympathy, but just to stave off any rumors that anyone might have heard, and.. yeah, just cause I want the people I love to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment